Oftentimes High Ticket sales do not occur online, but through a salesman. Here is the procedure you should use to avoid losing sight on these important customers:
- From the left menu, select “CRM” and click on “Backend Products”.
- Click on the blue button “+ Add New”
- Add name and description for your product. Then, in the “Prices” section, click on “+ Add Price” and write down the price of the product. You can also write more than one price to keep track of various offers.
- From the left menu, select CRM>Contacts.
- Use the “Filter” section to track down the right customer and click on the pen icon on the left of its row.
- Navigate now to the section named “Lead Internal Sales” and click on the button “+ Add Sale”
- From the dropdown under the “Products” column, select the product created earlier and add all the additional information needed.